Chinatown Today will be holding our Annual General Meeting from 6:30-7:15pm on December 21, 2022. We would like to extend a warm invitation to attend this online meeting as we elect and welcome new board members, and thank our outgoing board for their service to the organization.
- Location: Google Meet
- Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Time: 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
This AGM is open to all current members of Chinatown Today Society. If you are not yet a member, or would like to confirm your membership in the society, please send an email to email@example.com. Voting during this meeting will be conducted using the poll function on Google Meet.
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- 6:30-6:40 – Meeting called to order, approval of agenda, and approval of previous meeting minutes.
- 6:40-6:45 – Approval of Financial Statements
- 6:45-6:50 – Special Business: Approval of Change of Address
- 6:50-7:00 – Reports from board members
- 7:00-7:05 – Acknowledgement of departing board member and appointment of remaining board members
- 7:05-7:15 – Closing Remarks and Adjournment
Note that the following Special Business will be conducted at this meeting:
- Approval of the change of address.
- At this time, the registered address of the society will be changed from the home address of the outgoing president to that of the incoming president.